2018 civic type r

Looks like a mk3 focus,new Impreza and honda had a three way and this is the result
Ya know what...your not wrong....looks a bit new merc front end to. Im surprised It doesn't have gull wing doors and a mister fusion with the amount of stuff Honda have stuck on it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I will admit it is a better effort that the last type r... Doesn't look like it was thrown together from bits left over at the end of a car life cycle. Seems to be a bit more stream lined and not as much...sure we will stick it on and see how it looks.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

As Clarkson said about the evo ....it looks like it crashed through the window of halfords...

Considering the alternatives I don't think it's too bad, biggest problem with 90% of us on here is we are just too old for it :(

Not me I'm a big child ????????

But yes get the point

That's the reason there's Golf R cars everywhere imo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not me I'm a big child ????????

But yes get the point

That's the reason there's Golf R cars everywhere imo

Lack of variety on roads here is shocking. I know tax and vrt put people off but the amount of diesel sh*t boxes on the roads, 5 series etc is unreal. Golf r looks pretty good but not much real curb appeal

I think I saw it on here that someone went to the dark side and they bought a fast diesel Audi or something, on the old days moving to the dark side meant going from a scooby to an evo

I'm lucky that I don't do much mileage but I'd hate a diesel as my daily

Fair play to Honda, I really think it has a scooby look to it.

If you didn't watch the vid. The middle smaller exhaust pipe is to prevent drone at higher rpm. Creating a pressure difference apparently. Not like the japs to and overengineer something..........????

Dead right a see of Silver and grey Hyundai audi ect

So bloody boring here

How can it be so different over in the UK I'll never know

It's not just that Keith

At track day few years back father rocks up in a lotus Carlton with his son diff mind set there into there motors

if ur into cars here your a weirdo

That would just never happen here????

Last edited:
Back