Mapped at last

How long do the pellets last? I found a set in my tank when I was swapping fuel pumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long do the pellets last? I found a set in my tank when I was swapping fuel pumps

50,0000 miles I think I'll have a look at the spec sheet that came with them when I get home
100ml of booster is handy 1 bottle for 3 tanks
I always used it as you just don't know what the fuel is like.
Some pellets are from China and get bad reviews these are the ones produce put in the p1 from factory.

Cheers il look into that so! You'd wanna be buyin the booster in bulk!

I get 3 bottles at a time off Ciaran that's 9 tanks so lasts a good while if you buy in bulk it's cheaper all right.
I just keep the empty bottles and put 100ml in each bottle and put them in the boot for when I need it

Was it the nf street or race stuff Keith?
Sorry for all the questions

pity that we just dont get a decent fuel on the tap. In mailand Europe nobody use the piss we call fuel here

quick question , how can the torque be so high on a 2ltr car . my thought was in 2.0 trq is usually about 80-90% of bhp figure , but the 2.5 always had way more trq than bhp . so this result kinda blows my theory out the window. am i wrong or can anyone educate me more-er ?
Can't tell you why. But my stock catted sti made 302bhp and 307ftlbs. And I was told hi flow cat or decat would free up a lot more torque but not that much bhp.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

really makes me want to take the car over to galway for a map now seen them figures :thumbsup:

great job keith

50,0000 miles I think I'll have a look at the spec sheet that came with them when I get home
100ml of booster is handy 1 bottle for 3 tanks
I always used it as you just don't know what the fuel is like.
Some pellets are from China and get bad reviews these are the ones produce put in the p1 from factory.

That's some very good results
Where did you get the pellets from ?

Can't tell you why. But my stock catted sti made 302bhp and 307ftlbs. And I was told hi flow cat or decat would free up a lot more torque but not that much bhp.

I think its got to do with the heads and the ecu which are different on the spec c, which is basically a group N car.

Your right about 2.0 with less torque than bhp and 2.5
With more torque than bhp.

Very nice numbers keith

Very similar to the last time robby ran it on the rollers

Attachments

• PowerampTorque.jpg
    PowerampTorque.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 88
That Toqure curve goes up and peaks like 2.5 I've seen

Must be seriously responsive low down

It's the way the twin scroll delivers power and having avcs as well makes a serious car out of them,as I said before the jdm twin scroll are the only way to go especially the spec c

Back