Mapped at last

That's what I thought Keith bout 8 hours at mine too really puts in the time to get it right me and Joe spend long day there when mine was being done too

lots and lots of power runs and out on the road checking map and for knock same as you.

Huge effort to get it perfect on his part

Well done again ????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just a sports cat and fuel pressure regulator
But before it went down it had new K&n stock filter new fuel pump and pressure regulator
New plugs 7's
It's using 100ml of Nf to a tank witch it 50lt

Thats some figures for those mods ? what bar is set to ? Mines a jap twinscroll, with 3" decat system and same mods as you bar fuel pressure reg, but got 324bhp / 366 torque @ 1.3bar. Aungus mapped it aswell, its a long day but well worth it!

Also, why the fuel press reg if you have a 255 fuel pump ?

Congrats!

Last edited:
IMAG0211.jpg
IMAG0212.jpg
IMAG0213.jpg
Over the gap first thing after dropping the kids to school
Like a kid with a new toy .....savage

Attachments

• IMAG0211.jpg
    IMAG0211.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0212.jpg
    IMAG0212.jpg
    860.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0213.jpg
    IMAG0213.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
insane torque, congrats. Nothing nicer than the drive home from Ahungus after he sorts your car. Say shes like sh*t off a shovel now haha

quick question , how can the torque be so high on a 2ltr car . my thought was in 2.0 trq is usually about 80-90% of bhp figure , but the 2.5 always had way more trq than bhp . so this result kinda blows my theory out the window. am i wrong or can anyone educate me more-er ?

quick question , how can the torque be so high on a 2ltr car . my thought was in 2.0 trq is usually about 80-90% of bhp figure , but the 2.5 always had way more trq than bhp . so this result kinda blows my theory out the window. am i wrong or can anyone educate me more-er ?

He said it was great fuel with the booster and we have 20
Broquet Pellets in it
He also said he could have got a bit more but I wanted it safe so come the hot weather its still running safe.
Injectors were at 78%

Last edited:
All double Dutch to me all I know is it's quick way quicker than the wr1 and that was a quick car.

I always use the maxol in adamstown wit all me cars never had a problem with fuel but the booster and pellets that help

This just makes me more hungry for power ha did your old fuel regulator fail, or was it recommended to upgrade it prior to mapping ? Before I had mine mapped I looked everywhere for what was needed for stage 1 tuning and no where mentioned a fuel regulator as the OEM sti one should have worked as well.. never asked Aungus at the time what my injectors were operating at :(

that great for a weekend toy but for a daily driver booster and pellets are just too much hassle :icon_sad:

Back