Mapped at last

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Well early start this morning and I'm just in the door now.
Wrecked,cold,stoned from the fumes lol
Car never missed a beat big thanks to ap performance he really knows his stuff and did a great job. Ciaran in asd worked flat out the last few days to get the car ready for today and colm for the parts everything fit and arrived when he said it would.

All worthwhile she made 343.4 bhp and 390.6 ft-lb on a very safe map
Some difference coming home couldn't stop smiling pitty the roads were wet and weather was crap.
It's a completely different car to drive now no lag and comes on boost so strong
I'll post up graph

IMAG0210.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 196
Fair play Keith, great results, he is a perfectionist, highly recommend him also, enjoy her now????

Thats some results man id say shes a different car now that aonghus fella does some great work i see and hear from everyone

I hope someday i will be ready to go down to him :smile:

Hi Keith, looks brilliant!

Would you post a spec of the car as well? Would be good to have it next to the mapping results.

Lukas

Nice one man. I'm planning upgrading mine as well and would love to hear what you put on the car parts wise

Nice one Keith. Some fun now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Serious power Keith!

I only got 312.6bhp back in 2013. 340ftlb.

Same dyno I think from Couture..

I'm sure many more ponys have ran away too.....

Pm me cost of map please.

Congrats Keith, delighted you got it sorted and enjoyed the drive home. Long day indeed. Good to talk to you earlier.

Very Healty Numbers there Keith!

Impressed! :clap:

Must be some yoke to go now... and probably very near my 2.5 in power (you have a nice chunk more bhp) - even where the power comes in etc... Though mine is on just pump petrol without any NF.

Wonder what a well sorted EJ257 would make on a twin scroll correct sized turbo (if that is what an EJ207 can achieve).

Enjoy her now mate :thumbsup:

Very nice man say ur made up

How long was he at map btw?

Congratulations ????????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Very nice man say ur made up

How long was he at map btw?

Congratulations ������

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Started at 12 and finished about 7 ...long time sitting around in the cold but worth it .
My feet are still cold and I'll probably be as sick as a small hospital but fook it.....
Some amount of effort goes into it.
Highly recommended top bloke and spent an hour at the end just talking me through what he did and other stuff then a blast on the motorway just to finish it off so I think I left at 8 pm.
Yea delighted with it now
On full boost in 4 th the knock monitor is showing 14 knock witch is just engine noise .....he is spending a lot of time in the UK now mapping cars heads over for a week at a time and maps a car a day using some crowds rollers over there.

Last edited:
Yes i was the same when Aonghus was mapping the car. HE dropped me into Galway city centre for the whole thing which was handy and then ran through it all at the end. He spent 6 hours on the car. I had only imported the car and was delighted he mapped in i have to say. Only hear positive things about Aonghus. Best of luck with the new mapped car.

Back