Murray Motorsports

borderguy

Sunday Drivers
The next mapping days at Murray Motorsports is April 5 and 6. I just secured a spot for the 6th. Any other Subies going to be there for a remap???

There's a possibility i might go to this.. if only I wasnt taking the missus away 2 weeks before :( maybe i can make it work anyway

I didn't know Murray Motorsport do re maps, they're only down the road from me. How much does a re map cost?

Yup, its Bob Rawle and it is 370 pounds for the tune. I will be getting mapped for Irish fuel. Curious to what kind of numbers the RA will see.

Will he map my gtb etune legacy with ecutek ecu? , doesn't have the license as far as I know.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Off for mapping in the morning very exciting all fueled up and booster mixed and another 50lt in the boot all mixed.
Looking forward to the spin.

And a xxxl T-shirt....lol
Not sure where it's near to be honest.
Think it's in the middle of nowhere

Best of luck Keith can't wait for the results
@david best to email bob or contact Murray motorsport up north or is it aonghus you're talking about again email is best for him too

Yup, its Bob Rawle and it is 370 pounds for the tune. I will be getting mapped for Irish fuel. Curious to what kind of numbers the RA will see.

I'm scheduled in with Bob on the 21st and I'm being charged £670 but this is for a dual map setup.

Haven't a clue Tommy. I just asked him for dual map that I can switch and he gave me the price. Well Murray's gave the price.

I'll update you once it's done [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back