China

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
OK so if you could import something from China or Vietnam to sell on what would it be and why.
Any ideas ........

OK so if you could import something from China or Vietnam to sell on what would it be and why.
Any ideas ........
PC hardware, afaik their prices are way cheaper there than here, as its source there. Graphics cards, motherboards, memories, processors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1and2's here and there be no good selling in bulk a good few of the be better but is there that sort of a market or anyone here that would buy it.
Good idea keep them coming lol

Question is how big amounts can you import? Irish market is fairly uninterested in PC components that is true.

oh sure its china. if you getting something cheap for a quick resale there is a big possibility it won be quality and as it goes with most electronics you either can't provide warranty or you gonna end up with loads of hassle.
a good business plan is always what you need. you need to hit in a market that there is always a steady demand if you want a long term business not quick turn around. I know they do everything but what you can get from there that will be significantly cheaper and with decent quality? I've no answers as I would have done it myself. but as a sample info I have a friend who works in a tiles shop. the boss there is traveling himself once or twice a year to china to organize everything personally. and then they receive 20-30 containers full of stock. always there a percentage stuff broken upon arrival that goes straight to the bin, but he gets them so cheap that he is not bothered. I know of other fellow who brings furniture likes beds etc and he sells them straight from the container , no shop, no show room, low prices quick job. Bad side is the bulky things require space and logistics.
I know of another fellow back home who made fortune out of kids toys imported from china for half nothing.... could be anything really.
go to alibaba, dh gate etc. and browse random stuff and you could come up with something. Fellow on uk ebay was selling chinese copy of advan wheels for around 500 sterling set when the original one are around 600-800 per wheel lol
probably is a good idea to study the irish custom taxes to see what are the rates for different goods :54:

Ah, I originaly thought hes going for holidays and wonders what can get gim fast cash.

Brother-in-law lived in China for 10 years last 5 in Vietnam speaks the lingo his wife is a director in Reebok
He was asking me what do I think would be good to import.
They do what you said colm them import baby stuff from Germany to China great market for it.
I was just wondering what would be good

It's a great opportunity to have a family member on the ground that speaks the lingo that you can trust ...just need a product

My mates mother was bringing in Botox there for a while cheap from china until customs bust the door it in one morning. She got struck off as nurse and whacked with huge fine they are always watching what comes in and where it goes. So be careful. Give us shout if u have anything decent on the other hand [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokemon cards and stuff like that my kids school they all have them €4 a packet fook me she's asking every week for more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids soccer boots high end market 150/200 euros a pair here could be got for 25/50 in China and huge market here

its ireland so i say import.... UMBRELLA's ,caus every body need one

have also heard best bet is going over to make sure 100% you get what u want .

kids/toys or women/fashion get loads spent on them ,so a big market there .

The beauty of it is I have someone on the ground over there with loads of manufacturing experience and contacts that's not the problem the problem is trying to work out a product to start with ....that's the hard part.

I'm sure you have thought bout this but any decent quality bikes made there that could be bought right

A area you know all about and always growing bang em together and out through door

Retro ladies style always sell like hot cakes upright cycling position and basket ect..

Back