Handyman?

Zheiko

Octane Boostaholics
Hey, this is a long shot, and very off topic, but I am not really sure where else to ask.

I am looking for someone, who would be able to fix my balcony - the wooden floor on my balcony was built by management company, and was supposed to be lacquered by owner(my landlord). He didnt do that, and now, 11 years later, the wooden flooring on balcony is completely rotten, to the point we are afraid of walking on the balcony.

I have talked to my landlord, and he admitted to be at fault for not lacquering it. For this reason Management company wont fix it, as it was in the agreement.

Since my landlord lives abroad, he asked me if I could take care of the repairs. We have good relationship in general, and I usually fix stuff in the house, or take care of it as if it was mine.

Well, I am trying to find someone or company, who would be doing such job? This needs to go through receipt, so as registered company, so Landlord can expense me after the job is done.

Do you guys know someone who would do this kind of job?

Thanks

I'd suggest a proper chippie as something like that would have to be signed off on proper

I'd suggest a proper chippie as something like that would have to be signed off on proper

I seriously do not give a damn about the price, just that we get it done before the spring starts. Whatever it costs, landlord pays for it, so I am grand with that:)

I seriously do not give a damn about the price, just that we get it done before the spring starts. Whatever it costs, landlord pays for it, so I am grand with that:)

2000 and I'll sign a couple of A4's for you.

Hi I could help I am a qualified Chippie if u sent me a few pics or want to give us a buzz I could advise u on what u need and I am registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I could help I am a qualified Chippie if u sent me a few pics or want to give us a buzz I could advise u on what u need and I am registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, got a guy coming sat, but if it fails I will ket you know

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back