2010 Cosworth for auction

Thanks for update. Too late to register for auction as they need min 24 hours to register before Auction. I will keep looking.

I work in wilsons auctions dublin, im sure bidding can be arranged if interested can ask condition of it also, give me a shout if

Last edited:
Mate went to bid on one 6 months ago went for 28 gbp ????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cosworth aswell? depends on mileage, condition and how many people want it really, imo i dont think this one will make the estimate

Cosworth yea

Sorry ment to say 28 gbp highest bid and wasn't enough didn't sell

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Was talking to manager down there alot of interest in that monster they are expecting over 28k for it find out tomorrow :)

Any links to it I can't find it for some reason
Wilsons auctions Newcastle up again next Wednesday.
Offer of £27k not accepted last wednesday. Low mileage 8k. 3 owners to date with last 2 services[2015 &2016] not done by Subaru. Everything else seems good. Fee of approx.£1k stg on top of sale price if your interested in buying.

So....... 31500 euro give or take.... plus VRT to bring it to Ireland..?

Any idea on our VRT for it here?

Wouldn't be a fan of its looks at all... I'd rather Tom's one he had.

Here's the question... if you had that money to buy an Impreza plus whatever the VRT is!!!

Would you buy it?

Just saying? Is it the be all and end all impreza in that price range?

So....... 31500 euro give or take.... plus VRT to bring it to Ireland..?

Any idea on our VRT for it here?

Wouldn't be a fan of its looks at all... I'd rather Tom's one he had.

Here's the question... if you had that money to buy an Impreza plus whatever the VRT is!!!

Would you buy it?

Just saying? Is it the be all and end all impreza in that price range?

I think Toto said in around 12k for vrt could be wrong but not far off it.

If i had the money and theres only 75 of these cars made i would defo get one no doubt!

It would only grow in value in coming years

Last edited:
I think Toto said in around 12k for vrt could be wrong but not far off it.

If i had the money and theres only 75 of these cars made i would defo get one no doubt!

It would only grow in value in coming years

I'd personally say you were mad!

A lot of 44k impreza, to be spent on nicer looking ones...

Maybe i would be mad but id be driving a limited edition 400hp cosworth hatchback which u would rarely see on the road especialy in roi :icon_grin:

It is alot of money for a car like that but everyones taste is different aint it imo this over a brand new impreza all day.

Maybe i would be mad but id be driving a limited edition 400hp cosworth hatchback which u would rarely see on the road especialy in roi :icon_grin:

It is alot of money for a car like that but everyones taste is different aint it imo this over a brand new impreza all day.

Give me a hawk R AR any day!
Nearly as limited and in my opinion a far better car.
Older but a better car in every way.

I have to agree with graham here but also ddont take me wrong.

I would love to see a cosworth on these shores but they never got good reviews.

Theres plenty of better scoobys out there, ra r, s203,s204,s205, Litchfield supercharged brz etc

Back