New age front mount

Dccdpaul

Lookin for a second hand front mount for my blob if anyone has anything, doesn't have to be mint as I'm planning on gettin it coated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spray the intercooler black and gold heat reflective for the pipes

Maybe black crackle coat, have a bit of chopping and weldin to do

Painting decreases cooling ability.

Not that much of an issue if not near limit of the core.

Would advise new. And anodise for best efficency

IMO if you have the money to spend get something quality as they do make their money when resale second hand:
Japspeed are decent for the money new. You get even more discount if you mention you are scoobynet member.
Hybrid hdi used to sell alot. They had some issue with pipes runing underneat the engine.
More expensive: perrin or aps (if you manage to find as long discontinued).
Process west - bigger build, bigger money. :54:

The perrin one is class but can it be got without the big white perrin across the front of it

I think factory they are all clean ( without the logo). All that you see with PERRIN logo has been stenciled after

Cheers lads I was lookin at the japspeed and it's seems to be very good only havin 0.5 psi pressure drop, one of the top engine builders on scoobynet had it on his own car at 550bhp with no hassle, only thing is I think they only come with silicon joiners and all my hoses are red. I think for the power level I'm goin for I'd be happy sprayin the core and coating the pipes

Also agree with Kieth there I wouldn't like the white logo across the front

As much as l red stock sti tmic and injectors are good enough for high 300's, so no really need for fmic rather than fashion or plans of big build. Plus if you need to butcher your bumper to fit it, makes it even less appealing

I'm fittin a bosch air control solenoid to bypass the throttle for my antilag, need to run a pipe from before and after the throttle so be handier with with fmic rather than killing the sti top mount I could sell

Back