Non rolling V5 Impreza STI RA Limited shell

JohnRA

Member Number 3801
Looking to move the shell on lads. Fed up with lads arranging to view and have no intention on coming up so I'm not wasting my evenings and weekends anymore.

I'd like it to go to someone who'll use it. Whether that be put it back on the road/make a track or rally car of it/something different or use it for cut pieces to keep something on the road that has rust issues etc.

Whatever, either way I don't have the money or facilities to put it away somewhere and make a long term planned project out of it, as much as I'd love to.

The car is COMPLETELY bare with exception of doors and looms and. I can't stress this enough. The amount of people who didn't read the ad on donedeal and adverts ringing me asking what does the car come with then sounding surprised after I've told them. Congrats, you've just wasted both our times because you couldn't be arsed reading a few words.

The onus is on the interested party to arrange moving it to wherever they want. I'll help out where I can but I don't have wheels and suspension to get it rolling for someone. No problem giving someone a hand doing the above but there's no hope I'd be allowing anyone to drop me wheels and suspension with them expecting me to break my bollox getting it rolling for them for nothing.

TL/DR: Free shell. No bullshit. Whoever wants it, come get it. Or I'll just scrap it.

No problem at all Kev. I've the little lad asking me now if you're going to fix the brum brum. :roll:

Back