Brembo rebuild kit

Dccdpaul

Well lads looking to rebuild my front and rear brembo callipers, looking online and only found the seal kits but I'm also lookin for the 4 pad shim/guides and the torx bolts but can't seem to find them!

Also looking for the paint code for the brembos or something a similar shade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apart from painting them Paul why are you going to refurb them as in seals,reason I say that is the calipers don't suffer with seal or piston issues like the earlier ones
Also give colm a pm I'm sure he could help you

If the dust covers on the pistons are intact I'd just paint them , there is nothing that can rust due to materials used

The shims need replacing as there's that weird aluminium corrosion built up behind them and the little torx bolts that hold them in are in shite! I seen a kit with shims and bolts delivered for €50 so might go with them if nothin else comes up, have to say I'm not really arsed with painting or powder coating the callipers and the seals are grand

Yeah it's worth getting rid of the corrosion as it can make the pads a tight fit and cause disc issues

Yeah it's worth getting rid of the corrosion as it can make the pads a tight fit and cause disc issues

Yeah had mad hassle gettin the pads in! I also need the little split pins that go through the calliper pins if anyone has any suggestions

Back