Movies and box set recommendations

PatrickBuzzin

So I broke my leg last Sunday week playing football and had surgery to fix the damage. With being off work and on crutches for 6 weeks can ye recommend any good stuff to watch. Anything bar sci-fi. Have seen the usuals breaking bad, house of cards, homeland, billions, the blacklist, narcos but what else is good to watch now that I have a lot of time on my hands.

Ah sad to hear, get well man,

get "The Killing" its really good. Game Of Thrones can always be watched. maybe some criminal mines? or maybe The League if you need a laugh and like fantasy football and american football

If you like anything about law, try Suits. I also loved S1 of True Detective but life took over and I lost touch with it. One of my all time favourite movies is No Country for Old Men followed by Taxi.

Can't forget Enemy at the Gates and Black Hawk Down. Anything Pirates of the Caribbean will satisfy me, Timeless.

Sons of anarchy.
Peaky blinders.(Killian Murphy is the boss) great show!!!
The outsiders. (Hill billy moon shiners!!) great show not on radar.obie from SOA is a major figure in it.
Band of brothers.
The Pacific.
True blood.
Spaghetti westerns.. (Clint Eastwood)
Dirty Harry series.

Welcome to the club - lm also on one leg with a knee surgery, at this rate soon we will organize isdc disability meet with wheelchair race, crotches fights etc. :roll:
Get well soon :54:

The Wire must be watched if you haven't already - up there with The Sopranos as the best of tv
Banshee
Ray Donovan
Justified

LOL tommy

Sherlock
Luther
The wire
Vikings

Then if you want some switch your brain off american cheese, lots of episodes lots of seasons
Supernatural
Bones
Chuck(hilarious but gets sh*t towards the last season)

Couple of good ones suggested already...

Here's another few I watched over the past year.

RAKE (the Aussie version only, stay away from the US version)
The Shield (one of the best police series ever)
The Code
Power
Spotless

Cheers guys there is plenty to keep me busy for the next while. Wouldn't be the biggest Marvel fan but will give it a try. Actually watched Wardogs the other day. Crazy to see that sh*t actually happened. What Dudu get done to the knee Tommy? And I think I will pass on the Crotch fights????????????

Back