2005 porsche carrera wheels wanted

Jarocki

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
Hello the brother in law is looking for wheels for his 2005 carrera 911. He had a flat tyre and turned out there was a crack on his rear wheel causing the issue. Can anyone point in the right direction for wheels for the car? Thanks. Id say genuine wheels is what he is looking for.

Attachments

• IMG-20170206-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170206-WA0003.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 108
Fella in blanchardstown beside elite auto wash that service and builds porker race cars he has used wheels out there not sure what but a quick call

Or there in another fella in Chapelizod that's an independent Porsche repair place also worth a call

I'll try get names and numbers now

Thanks lot Keith for that. I will pass that on and see if they can help. Appreciate it.

Can he get the wheel fixed or looking a change

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If it can be fixed safely i'm sure he might consider it. Is there a place that is recommended in Dublin? Thanks

Try wheel wizards they are top notch for repairing wheels.
Not sure if they repair cracks though.
Ask for Mark he will tell you what can be done.

Thanks for that. I will also pass on this info. Thanks for all the help and will let you know what comes of it.

hey he found a set of refurbed BBS on Ebay. i will post up a picture when he gets them on the car. thanks everyone. he will probably try to flog the old set now.

So the new set of wheels are on the car. Had to replace the rear tyre from the wheel that had the crack. He is selling the old set now.

Attachments

• IMG-20170216-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20170216-WA0008.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 25
Might hijack this thread for a moment and ask if anybody knows of a full set for a 2000 Boxster S?
The car has only 3,630 miles and is on its original tyres so owner wants to keep them and have another set of wheels and legal tyres to be able to drive the car and NCT it as its never been NCT'd!!! Original irish bought car, mint.

Back