Cars and Coffee Sunday Bray

Well that thread grew wings.
Personally don't see a problem with lads organising a starting point and going to c&c, chances are it'd be very small numbers anyway.
Other groups are organised via whattsapp and arrive in numbers, might be an idea here for like minded members.

if you want to invite every one i dont see a problem either as its is a free for all and i have never had a problem with that but imo i dont think we should be inviting non members to meet up before hand for the drive down and into the estate were you will have lots of people standing around and some recording cars coming into the estate. this is what should be in the "free for all" section and if lads want to go its up to them.

"taken from backroads.ie"

Steve and Damo's Cars & Coffee Sunday Feb 5th 2017

Cars & Coffee, IDA Business Park, Southern Cross Road, will take place on Sunday morning, Feb 5th, meeting anytime from 10.30am onwards.

From M11 just south of M50, take exit 7 for Bray/Greystones R767, proceed straight through the next series of roundabouts to come onto Southern Cross Road, and turn right half way down Southern Cross Road to enter IDA Business Park. There is a sign for Coffee Delights at the entrance. Proceed straight ahead and park up to the left, along the avenue, and the two car park areas either side of the Coffee Shop. We ask you do not park in the Coffee Shop designated parking area, to allow his regular customers space.

Take care on Southern Cross road to the complex, it is very easy to break the limit(60km/h) and it is often policed with speed traps.

This is a social meeting, run on a voluntary basis by Steveirl and V8 Damo, on the first Sunday of each month. All are welcome, but if you engage in any kind of commercial or business activity, or unsafe driving, you will be asked to leave, and not return.
Enter and leave the complex in a civilised fashion.

Use the litter bins PLEASE, do not leave your litter and empty cups in the Park.

Please ensure you have vacated the park by 2pm at the latest
One other thing lads and lassies---Feel free to sit on or lean against your own car, but please please not on a car belonging to someone else!!!
Steveirl
V8 Damo

Anyone spinning down to this
Might take a spin over see as I p.issed in the bed this morning

woke up early and decided to get into the car , headed for c&c dundalk . first time , adress a bit misleading, but found it through lamp post flyers . it was worth it for one main reason , a bright orange 161 porsche 911 gt3 rs . thought id have to wait until germany before seeing one . dumbstruck at its beauty . and half missed his early departure, still caught the soundtrack

usual scatter of new and old cars , but not as impressive as bray , so will head up there next maybe .white hawk,white bug ,and white type-r above and met the isdc jeep (lookin mean ) on way in as i jus left .

for most of spin home ,was behind a 911 4s , and then halfway home ,met a red 458 and white/silver aventador , "holy s1ht"

was a good car morning for me :icon_headbang:, lie in's are over rated :zzzz:

sorry no pics , jus have to take my word for it

Looks like a great day out with the weather helping. Hope to be there at the next one.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

That's true man. Jesus Istill find myself looking at pics of that f40.
And the gt40 aswell. Two sick machines!!

Back