New Forester Owner

Seb

Hi all,
I am the proud owner of a 2004 Subaru forester XT and am looking for advice on essential upgrades. I need new tyres too and am open to suggestions. I would like to improve the handling and make it more efficient. Its more of a family and commuter car.
I have it now a year in March and i couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• DSC_0083.JPG
    DSC_0083.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 107
Nice car,

Openeo and camskill have great deals on tyres. Mod wise youd have to come up with a budget and then see where you want to go. I assume a good set of springs would go a long way to flatten her out in the corners. I know Imprezas love Eibachs, so most likely the same for the forresters. Colm on here can get them along with other bits.

Welcome along. nice fooz :54:
And just because my ocd is kicking in....

Attachments

• DSC_0083_1.jpg
    DSC_0083_1.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 97
Welcome. Don't take any advice from the impreza owners. Nice car.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170202-173549.png
    Screenshot_20170202-173549.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
Thanks lads. The picture doesn't do her justice.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

See these impreza boys don't like it when a jeep or Suv passes them. Is yours 2.0 or 2.5....?

Welcome

Can fit impreza wagon suspension in on factory springs to lower nicely and get rid of troublesome self leveling suspenions

Power mods wise be same as would do with new age wrx.

House mate has one, changed to 17" newage wrx wheels, would say do something similar or bigger with a quality tyre, def get rid of the standard XT wheels. Made a big difference doing that alone before he went near the suspension.

If you don't want to go too low go for STI forester pink springs, KYB Excel G dampers, front and rear brace. Thats what he did and it transformed the car. Could benefit from a thicker ARB at the rear too I would say.

Back