Gary sti

Yep she can't understand why I have had 3 people come over and ask about car in last couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always a good sign man. My first looks/questions came from the local Gardai at Tesco lol

Yep driving very smooth about to get full service so I know where I am at with it. It has EBC red stuff pads on it which seem to be a bit noisy and take a long time to heat up still good bit of pad left anyone else hear about this or experience same

Welcome to the club, im in North Dublin myself. We have monthly Dublin meets for full members but if you want to come along to the next one youre more than welcome.

Lovely car, the Irish Blobeye Drivers Club gets bigger again haha.

If youre not handy with a wrench Ciaran Larkin in Larkin automotive is very good with scoobies, has worked on my own, and in finglas so not far away either.

Yeah sound Dave I might take u up on that if u let us know. as regards work on car I got a number of a mechanic in swords who looks after another few scoobies and is very familiar with them and has had a few sure let us know if you's are heading out and I'll see if I am around

Back