S204 in Kilkenny

Vans

Sunday Drivers
Blue s204 in Kilkenny today 06 G reg ????

ISDC sticker in the rear side window ????

A very well looked after scooby, credit to the owner ????????

Vans

Ye that was herself :thumbsup: hard to keep a car clean this weather

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 191
Yes that's the one ???? very nice Scoobysub ???? Looks great in your photo ????

Vans

Saw it, she's a beauty! Are there many in Ireland? I saw another silver one once (Cork reg) few years ago now though but not sure if it was an actual S204 as I didn't know much about them then. I'll keep dreaming

Saw it, she's a beauty! Are there many in Ireland? I saw another silver one once (Cork reg) few years ago now though but not sure if it was an actual S204 as I didn't know much about them then. I'll keep dreaming

Was owned by Gonzogicken (Eoin) on here. Ended up being broken this year by Team Legacy in the UK earlier this year.

I have heard 2 out of those 3 got their engines blown? Any true on that?

No truth . The silver one that was broke and sold to the uk had the engine gone but was also crashed . The 3 that are in the country now 2 are on original standard engines . Mick's blue one was uprated and running something like 450/500 Bhp

No engine is failure proof but 2.0 jdm blueprinted hand built ones are a close as it gets

As Joe says the hand built JDM engines are near bomb proof.

I’ve done 6 track days and 90km of fast road driving and not as much as a rattle out of it.
I’d say someone is telling tales above!

If there was an old 2.5 scrap engine in them then yeah maybe ha ha :)

Yes 2 out of 3 had engines blown.

The silver one had head gasket issues. Then a big end failure

Micks had a failure. At 9 k km. But not fault of engine. Was alarm installer who decided to go a spin. And who knows doing what. Red line etc.

And Joes on orginal engine.

In say above. The silver one was a bad lemon from start.

Micks was preventable.

So doesnt exactly crate a 66% failure rate or anything like that.

Them 2L JDM engines are super reliable in factory form.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ciaran Larkin bought an S203/4 a couple of weeks ago. Not sure which one. Was in his garage yesterday. Looks the business. The seats are outrageous

Back