22B for sale?

No s cars made in white only blue as far as I know blue / silver /black in the 204 anyway think the 203 was the same .

Depends on the level of finish of the car I guess that's what usually the differance between 15 and 20k. Start with a type r and I doesn't be long adding up

and technically a way way better car for your money but you could drive down the road in a s car and nobody but us on here would care or know what it was.

you come down the road in that and everybody wants to be your best friend.

Nail on the head Johnny

The rare White S203,

ask Tommy about red S203

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 122
It's a dodgie looking "22B" ???? alright, for €75k you would think it would have an original spoiler, no CAT D written on the windscreen????????????, original STI white decals on fog lights and as mentioned earlier look at the gear knob/mileage ????????????

Could be brought back original but €75k

Vans

wasn't there a few less than pristine examples brought in here . remember a particular importer had a ropey one that was missing most of what made it a 22b back in 2007 or so .

There a 22B in Galway,3 ish k and belonging to prodrive engineer

Must get the owner to join up,as its proper mint!!!!!

100k wouldn't buy it

Don't post them up then eanna :thumbsup: We all know what a 22b looks like :thumbsup: . Can understand how lads want to remain private :thumbsup: do respect his wishes :thumbsup:

Back