22B for sale?

Thanks Carlo, like Keith said long time no see, hope you are keeping well!

Thanks Scoobycolm ????

Hey Keith, what colour is the Spec C?

Or are they mostly white, I love a white scooby with the gold rims ��

Last edited:
Hi ya joe welcome back

Theres a really nice 22b rep on pistonheads for 25 grand, built in japan of the orginal panels and its based on a v6 sti limited with the blue seats like your old one.

I had the money it would be mine

8228d914307246d0dbf99bd001981fc7.jpg
That's her in all her glory lol

Attachments

• 8228d914307246d0dbf99bd001981fc7.jpg
    8228d914307246d0dbf99bd001981fc7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 111
http://www.wrc.gr.jp/launsport/int/22b.html
IMO it has a credibility as Launsport is a well known and respected company when it comes to body kits. Its not a 22b but its a superior look-wise type R.
Price seems there too. Good clean Type R going for an excess of 10k now. plus body kit around 3k , price of fitting, respraying, import duties you will fast get to the asking price :54:
Only sad thing is 5-6 years ago you could have got original 22b for similar price tag.

That's a beautiful car Keith ???? Nice to have the extra horses from the factory ???? Great photo of her ????

Its not a bad price for what it is but when you think about it but its neither either car any more.

would still love it

**** I think that's pricey for a Non original type r with a fiberglass body kit on it. Looks lovely, but wouldn't I think it's worth anywhere near that

that's why it hasn't sold yet Jamie

18-20g in England is probably the most that that is worth and even then at the prices type r are going for its a lot of money.

if he took 15 g for it I could be tempted.

That's S 203/204 money

White S203 for 19k in England

and technically a way way better car for your money but you could drive down the road in a s car and nobody but us on here would care or know what it was.

you come down the road in that and everybody wants to be your best friend.

Back