Sad Day

Mad Paddy RS

Octane Boostaholics
As some will know from my FB account

On Tuesday my Akita JD was diagnosed with therminal bone cancer,and spread to his lungs
For 8wks old til the ripe old age of 10 and half years, will miss my loyal friend
Not sure if il ever get another Akita or dog yet. RIP JD

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    553.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    729.1 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 121
I'm really sorry to hear man. Pets really are members of our families (often better than some humans) and its always very sad when they go :(

Sorry to hear paddy

Know there like family members not plesent with there unwell.

Keep the head up????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks lads

Was my best mate,always there and had my back, was shock to receive the bad news
As 2 wks ago bloods came back great.

Sorry for your loss, getting another dog is never a bad idea you may come across another dog with a nicer character !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear

I went through a similar situation about 2 years ago with my 17 year old dog. I had to put her down.

Possibly the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Sobbed like a baby.

We had another young dog at the time that missed her terribly. Would look around for her for hours.

In my eyes an other dog will be hugely beneficial. Still your best friend and always there for you.

It not about replacing the dog you lost with a new one its about starting new memories with another 4 legged love machine.

You will see similar traits in them which will make you remember all the good times with your old dog.

Get a new dog. It will 100% make you feel better if you have the mind set its not replacing the old dog.

Hi Phil... sorry to hear mate.
Never easy to loose a friend like that.

Yes, you will get another dog... when the time is right.
Give yourself a bit of time to mourn and you will know when you are ready for a new pet.

Last edited:
sad day all right Phil.

the one friend that will never argue with ya . have my lad 8 years now and couldn't imagine the place without him .but as suggested by Charles. give yourself some time and get another . Nothing like a puppy to brighten the day up

Sorry to read that news, mate, he looked like a great dog.
Sad as you are feeling, know that you gave one of man's best friends a happy life.
No doubt he didnt see a day of neglect from 8 weeks old to the day he closed his eye. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that man, been through it myself with a collie two years ago, breast cancer would you believe.. absolutely horrible feeling, but I can honestly say, another dog wouldn't go astray, and as said, it's not about replacing, a dog is a man's best friend and it wouldn't do any harm to have another
I have a jack Russel as well, Prince, he was devastated when holly died, came into the house barking mad and ran out again, I went out and Holly was lying down in her kennel and didn't have the energy to move, crying and stuff, brought her into my bed and lay her down with a blanket and stuff, died with her head on my leg. Horrible man I know what your going through. You'll welcome another dog, id be lost if there was no four legged friend in the house

As I said Phil can't have been an easy decision to make but at least he's not in pain,he looked an amazing dog a little playful but gave the impression don't **** with me from what I saw the evening I was up with ya,keep strong mate ????

Back