Galway international rally 2017

Lads this event is probably not going to go ahead. Motorsport Ireland are having serious insurance issues at the moment. All Motorsport events for January were canceled this year and the rest of the year is looking pretty bleak.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Was chatting to a mate and he was saying they have insurance sorted as they had to go with a different company this year but it's more expensive but he was saying it's going ahead time will tell I guess

It's going ahead. With a higher levy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah Adrian that's what he was saying they have to pay more insurance per rally through the year than what they paid last year

Insurance has being sorted for the remaining rallies for the year.
Should be down the Saturday for the day

Lads this event is probably not going to go ahead. Motorsport Ireland are having serious insurance issues at the moment. All Motorsport events for January were canceled this year and the rest of the year is looking pretty bleak.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Won't have posted it if it wasn't going ahead

All insurance issue was sorted,been following it and Galway is all booked up

it's definitely going ahead. They said Declan Boyle and his son are entered and Fishers BMW is in.

the BMW is a fisher replica built by Den Motorsport.
As stated above insurance sorted, levies up on last year. Been involved in my clubs meetings about this and some of the claims that have gone into Motorsport Ireland over the last couple of years have been shocking!
Around 80 entries in so far with a couple of weeks to go so looking good.
Doubt Cronin will be there but Moffetts are confirmed.
Hope fully Garry Jennings has the subaru out but rumours of an R5 also going about.

You thinking of declan Boyle and his son doing it. Fiesta wrc and son in the civic in the juniors.

Can't get today. Going tomorrow.
Jennings leading Boyle by .02 after stage 1.

Was just in town for scrutiny last night. Busy today so won't get out to a stage but can meet later.

Back