Impreza GC8 Classic - OEM DS Quarter Panel

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
As above, DS quarter panel off a GC8 saloon.

In original paint with no rust, accident damage or even bubbling in the usual spot at rear of arch over bumper. It would make an ideal repair panel for accident damage or the common rusty arch issues.

I've carefully removed beyond all the wing joins so it has a lot of the adjoining panels attached which can be removed once spot welds are drilled out.

Arch lip had been rolled previously but this could be rectified easily if required.

80.00 ono

Hi mate are u cutting a classic shell im after the metal that sits underneath rear windscreen as mines rotton and letting water in the boot thanks

Hi mate are u cutting a classic shell im after the metal that sits underneath rear windscreen as mines rotton and letting water in the boot thanks

Hey... just the quarter listed. No intention of cutting anymore. TBH... the rear valance under windows quite rusty on this one as moss has been sitting on it for some years. Also it's very hard to remove without taking out the back window as it runs up under the bottom of window and I don't fancy going to tall that trouble.

Hey... just the quarter listed. No intention of cutting anymore. TBH... the rear valance under windows quite rusty on this one as moss has been sitting on it for some years. Also it's very hard to remove without taking out the back window as it runs up under the bottom of window and I don't fancy going to tall that trouble.

No worrys dude

Back