Wanted Hawk STI High rise spoiler

No need to travel he is posting for nothing. Plus the good bits are sold immediately. You just have to be fast :54:

found a few options now, going to see another of these polish one fitted later, if it looks as good as the first one where you cannot see its not OEM i will order one next week

Yea, available parts are gone very quickly. Most of the cars are posted on Scoobynet I think. Zigster, me you buy a car and strip it to put on ours? Lol

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Yea, available parts are gone very quickly. Most of the cars are posted on Scoobynet I think. Zigster, me you buy a car and strip it to put on ours? Lol

hehe, trust me I am playing with a few funny idea. I have gotten donor cars before with the better half, taken what we needed and sold them on for the same money after so the parts ended up being free.

hehe, trust me I am playing with a few funny idea. I have gotten donor cars before with the better half, taken what we needed and sold them on for the same money after so the parts ended up being free.
I think would definitely work. A bit of graft and a place to store the car. There's a few blobs for sale around at the moment. It's that or have a list of parts from people on the forum, drive a van across to the uk and bring it back.

Back