Social media

wagon dec

Member Number 257
Hi lads and ladies.
Just a quick announcement with regard to our social media outlets and our features section we have had one of our members who works in social media and I.T Mike siggaard aka ZIGSTER has kindly volunteered to give us a dig out with all of our media starting from today. So if anyone wants a feature done for the forum please pm Mike and ye can make the necessary arrangements. Personally and on behalf of the committee I'd like to thank Mike for offering to do this work it will help out the committee a lot as it does take time to do and is sometimes neglected purely from time constraints. We look forward to seeing what Mike can do with it. ????

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :)

I am going to put up a post with the ideas etc.

Can't wait to get started, and a big thanks to the club for letting me have a go at this!

Well in Mike

You'll make a good job of it????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great to hear mike, great to see stuff like this. I think i will be sending you a PM at some stage lol

Ok guys, :)

thanks for all the support on this.

I have made a post under the feature cars section in the members area.

Lets get the show rolling

Social media is very important nowadays in any club or business get on it and best of luck will support you all the way with likes and shares from me and Emma.:thumbsup:

Great with all the support,

Just did the first post from one of our meets, and advertising the club / forum.

Go give it a like and a share

Cheers guys,

those are the kinda updates I would do via facebook and then send people on to the page.

[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360] its good to be represented in the eyes of the public !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair play Mike, I'm not sure if this is for paid members only but if not I'll PM you once i get my Leggy back from her spray job.

Back