Charity for temple street and 22q ireland

Shane_B4

Sunday Drivers
I hope no one minds me posting this here. Both me and my partner are trying to raise funds for two great causes.
My son tyler who is 11 months old now was born with a rare genetic disorder called 22q of DiGeorge syndrome which afects him in alot of ways.
He has spent the first 6 months in hospitals. He first went in to hospital a week after he was let home. He stopped breathing and began to turn blueish. It was the scariest time of my life. He was brought to cavan general hospital where his condition got worse. He was then transfered via ambulance to temple street children hospital where he spent the next 5 months in ICU and had a lot of operations to the point that I lost count.Screenshot_2016-03-14-09-54-41.png

I know some people won't like to see that picture but that shows just how strong my little man was. He never gave up and is still fighting
20160902_133304 (1).jpg

That's him now and it's all thanks to the wonderful doctors and nurses in temple street.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-14-09-54-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-14-09-54-41.png
    954.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20160902_133304 (1).jpg
    20160902_133304 (1).jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 81
Great to see him back in action
It's a hard home when kids are sick you would give anything to make them better.

Spent a lot of time in temple st myself over the years with my young lad. And crumlin and Beaumont! But ya, the nurses are just beyond fantastic. I don't know how they do it! Glad your man is doing well! ????

:clap: They do amazing work an dont get half enough credit on the front line .

Have you a charity event coming up or a link to it :thumbsup:

Glad your little man is getting on top of things now Shane.

They do wonderful work there alright... and will be great when the new children's hospital finally is a reality too.

Good to see he's up and at it man! Hope you's have a great Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charity drive anyone? Hope your little man gets well, hate seeing kids like that. Makes whatever you have going on seem like nothing.

Great to see he's doing well
As said he's a Fighter
Wishing yous a great Christmas anal hope Santa brings him lots of cool pressies
stick me down 20 euro when your doing it and pm me and will PayPal :thumbsup:

:clap: They do amazing work an dont get half enough credit on the front line .

Have you a charity event coming up or a link to it :thumbsup:
Yeah we are currently running a charity raffle for temple street and 22q foundation. The prizes are all listed on the page...nothing major like but all the money raised is going to 2 great causes. And if any of ye want to buy tickets ye are more then welcome.
Here's the link to the page guys
https://m.facebook.com/Christmasraffle2016/?ref=m_notif&notif_t=like

I'd also like to thank each and everyone of ye for your kind words

You'r little Fella is a real Soldier!! Glad to see us are doing well!! May be the best christmas for the family!!
Thanks for the raffle tickets!! :smile:

Last edited:
Back