Guns n roses

Dont forget to bring your big arse camera with flashlight.
Axel was pure cnut last time he was here if l remember

Probably be a good night, but from what I've heard axel is a bit of a handful to say the least, and has pulled a few stunts like walking off stage and all that, if slash was still there, I'd Deffo go but couldn't see myself going now lol
I'm a guitarist I literally go to see the guitars in action lol slash's exit killed em for me

Like l said keith bring a big arse camera with you and with a little bit of luck you will go home with axel's mic or a marshall speaker lol

Probably be a good night, but from what I've heard axel is a bit of a handful to say the least, and has pulled a few stunts like walking off stage and all that, if slash was still there, I'd Deffo go but couldn't see myself going now lol
I'm a guitarist I literally go to see the guitars in action lol slash's exit killed em for me

You are obviously a big fan......
Axle hasn't done that in years, since the last formation of his so called guns n Roses.

Slash and duff will be there... they have been there the last 30 odd shows they've done before this year.

No idea where you've heard your info, it's very outdated!

So I presume your going now then? :)

I read Duffs book
very entertaining to say the least
some time they had

Remember reading Axel had a chicken run in the studio for the Chinese Democracy or whatever it was called the album that took years to make

Real Rock Stars :icon_grin:

You are obviously a big fan......
Axle hasn't done that in years, since the last formation of his so called guns n Roses.

Slash and duff will be there... they have been there the last 30 odd shows they've done before this year.

No idea where you've heard your info, it's very outdated!

So I presume your going now then? :)

LOL OK I stand corrected, as I said kinda lost all interest after slash left, does he still play or kinda special guest kinda thing? Slash WAS guns n Roses in my mind, switched to himself and miles Kennedy for the past few years lol

LOL OK I stand corrected, as I said kinda lost all interest after slash left, does he still play or kinda special guest kinda thing? Slash WAS guns n Roses in my mind, switched to himself and miles Kennedy for the past few years lol

They are back together full time for the "not in this lifetime tour".
Adler has also made an appearance too at a gig or two.

I read Duffs book
very entertaining to say the least
some time they had

Remember reading Axel had a chicken run in the studio for the Chinese Democracy or whatever it was called the album that took years to make

Real Rock Stars :icon_grin:

That was with the other band he had,with yer man with the KFC bucket on his head.
Most dangerous band back in the early days,with their drink and drugs.
Slash's book is a real eye opener.

They were fairly rock N roll to me what I've seen and read.

I'm actually so shocked that I didn't know this!! I could meet ye above lol avenged sevenfold in January too ????

So.... my hotel that I booked back then...

Sent an email that say the pool/sauna etc etc... is closed from March 10th... 17.

Gave out like fcuk over it.... got refund!

Need new hotel near London stadium asap...!!!

300 euro to spend for 2 nights...

I'd love someone who's been there done that to just go... " ring such and such"

"It's a great spot to stay"...!

Fcuk pools!!

A decent hotel within 30mins of London stadium would do and close to transport to get me to London stadium would be great please!

Football fans here may know???

Please and thanks.

We stayed in the great northern hotel kings cross
It was an old train station AFAIK I think it had 5 bars in it nice and was busy loads going on.
Got a good deal at the time

last time we stayed in London we stayed in The Hoxton in Shoreditch - really trendy hotel in great location with brilliant cafes/restaurants/club's nearby.
according to google maps its 30-40 mins via various public transport options to London Stadium.
Bonus with the Hoxton is that its cheaper to stay in at the weekend as weekdays are always booked by City types!

last time we stayed in London we stayed in The Hoxton in Shoreditch - really trendy hotel in great location with brilliant cafes/restaurants/club's nearby.
according to google maps its 30-40 mins via various public transport options to London Stadium.
Bonus with the Hoxton is that its cheaper to stay in at the weekend as weekdays are always booked by City types!

388 pounds!!!!! 2 nights...

Back