225/40/18 reccomendations

Just looking back over pics there

Wrong tire

4c91f0260c639b83f56040651053ba4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alan tractorman had the ar1 as ciaran just said they're a track tyres for the road meant to be class so the ns2r should be ok

Ring ulster tyres for nankang they are the main importer and very cheap 195/50/15 for the ka under 50 each

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Contis would be a good choice, or the Eagle F1s but I'm very very happy with the Pilot Sport 4s, but came in 118 a corner on the 17s on Oponeo before fitting. Fitted for free at work though :)

Mate of mine swears by Vredsteins but never had em myself.

I'd agree with the lads though, get best one the budget allows. Eiretyres are pretty decent these days from what I've seen

Had 2 sets of vredestein vorti and l was very happy with them as a more budget tire. Now with eagle f1 as3 and great tire too.

Was in Alans megane with the AR1's on they are ridiculous.

He has NSr2 on the rear and the rear was very stable.

Dave if you can stretch 110-120 a tire go for Michelin pilot sport 4. They are the best all round road tire on the market at the moment but they don't last too long.

I have the eagle 2's on my dc5 I find them a little soft.

I will probably be trying NS2R's next as you cant argue with the price and the great reviews

My blob

Right lads 2 questions really, first anybody try or have those nankang ns-2r yet and second my original prodrive have 235 already and told 225 is OK too, I dnt like the stretched look so can I get opinons for tyre size for 18x8.75,i think 225 would be a stretch look ????

Well I've 225s and I'm only 8J.
Id say it'll deffo be stretched if you went smaller than 235 being honest.
Eanna (Sheriff) has messed around with loads of different tyre sizes if you wanna message him but I'm urs you'll get an answer here shortly anyway.

As for the tire brands, I'm no help. The only real good branded tyres I've ever bought was Proxes, great tire, but no good for me daily driving a car... Just didn't get the value, they were gone bald in 12 months lol

Right lads 2 questions really, first anybody try or have those nankang ns-2r yet and second my original prodrive have 235 already and told 225 is OK too, I dnt like the stretched look so can I get opinons for tyre size for 18x8.75,i think 225 would be a stretch look [emoji848]
Mac mac runs ns2r and swears by them maybe send him a pm

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm running 18 x 9.5 with 245/40. Too much meat for a non widetrack model which is why I'm selling them soon. The tyre size is the perfect BRZ size I believe.

225 or 235 are spot on for a blob as joe says widetrack with 235 is perfect. I used to run an 8" wheel with 225 tyres and now running 7.5" wheel with 225 so tyre wouldnt look stretched

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My blob

Thanks lads great info, I take it I'd be safe enough so 235 on a 8.75 rim would not be stretched yea

Had ns2r on the wife's car few years back , great tyre.
Had federal rsr tyres on the hawk , mental grip , well regarded by track day enthusiasts.
Have Michelin pilot sport 4 s on the hawk sti and vrs at moment , not cheap but worth the grip

Had ns2r on the wife's car few years back , great tyre.
Had federal rsr tyres on the hawk , mental grip , well regarded by track day enthusiasts.
Have Michelin pilot sport 4 s on the hawk sti and vrs at moment , not cheap but worth the grip

What are the NS2R like in the wet? Will need new tyres for the Mrs Golf soon enough. Currently have MPS4 on it, was thinking trying something different, but would need to be a good in the wet and for normal driving.

What are the NS2R like in the wet? Will need new tyres for the Mrs Golf soon enough. Currently have MPS4 on it, was thinking trying something different, but would need to be a good in the wet and for normal driving.
Is that a Golf Gti she has yeah? [emoji23]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Back