Gift voucher

wagon dec

Member Number 257
Hi lads and ladies
One of our members JohnRa has very kindly donated five 10 euro lidl vouchers to the club to be given as a gift to a member of our choice who engages in the club in a big way.
After some consultation with John and ourselves we have decided that the member most deserving of this gift has to be Eanna Malone aka sheriff.
Eanna is a member who has been to most events this year and no matter what the distance Eanna will be there. He deserves a clap ???? ???? for always making the effort and also so does John for his kind donation
46da21f20e08aa0ee9cd483e18582cb5.jpg

b23464781cddc5074df81fa51005fcca.jpg

SHERIFF / EANNA MALONE
Congratulations eanna ???? ???? ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Good job lads

Totally agree

????????????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

fair play to John and congrats Eanna... this is also a reward for wising up and getting himself a blob ;)

Congrats Eanna, fair play John nice one , ^????????

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Top man john and a a great greasture :clap: Fair play great club sprite

and well done ennna :clap: driving have the country to be a club and charity events like Barrestown huge credit to you and it's just a token from john and the club :clap:

No problem at all lads. I couldn't think of a better man for it to go to. Makes a serious effort travelling for events, great contributor on the forum and great club spirit!

Fair play John , lovely gesture especially at this time of year,

Well done eanna, enjoy

Just double check, some vouchers can't be used to for alcohol. It'll say it on them. Sometimes you'll get it though.

Eanna will probably swap um for petrol vouchers anyway seeming that he has a turbo now:icon_biggrin::subaru:

Back