Sti key blade

anything is possible , but i wouldnt be overly bothered attempting it . too many "if's"

a nice key is nice, but a working key is better .

cant see any mention of the two different stopping methods of the keys , one has a shoulder ,while the other is tip-stop .

no mention of cutting method , or fact that one has more meat on it than the other .

if anyone want to bring me a subaru/nissan barrell i can try and figure it out but deffo not as straight forward as link imo

Last edited:
:thumbsup: From someone should is doing it every day is good enough for me :thumbsup: cancel order for Sti key :icon_grin:

see it 3 or 4 times a week where people have gotten keys cut and then i get called out because the key is Stuck won't turn won't come out and it's all my fault the key isn't working . Couldn't imagine buying a key and getting it cut then filing it sanding it etc to make it work :facepalm: if the thing needs that much work to get working I'd wonder how it could be affecting the bore of the barrell which could easily get fooked up from the wrong key been used... blue in the face telling people to avoid cutting keys in woodies b&q etc go get the proper keywords from a locksmiths shop

Thread resurrection!

Was looking at these on ICP today and fired them a question, this was the reply:

New message from: markicp Top Rated Seller(48,001TurquoiseShooting Star)
Hi,

as long as its not a transponder key then this will fit, but recommend taking to a good key cutter as there is a little more cutting to get it to fit classic but it fits no problem and sell 100's each year for classic alone
Regards

ICP Sales Team
01388 834204
www.importcarparts.co.uk

Pretty sure mine isnt a transponder key as i plugged in a different ECU without issue but open to correction on this.

I know its only bling but if it could be made work i would like it.

Back