Whiteline anti lift kit

GORDON GT SERIES II

Club Treasurer
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
As above lads looking to get one was wondering what some of ye would recommend as in which type motorsport etc and what is the difference I know there is the motorsport and comfort one

As much as l was reading before when l got mine everything WL Motorsport are too stiff/harsh. When l fitted mine l felt hudge diference in the way the front was planted and more precise in cornering.

Good prices on scoobyworld, there performance handling package is deadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motor sport one has harder polyurethane and will transmit more noise into the cabin etc.

I have the comfort one and it did not increase noise that I could notice and did make a world of difference in the handling (more direct and faster responses to steering inputs and better grip and turn in).

Which did you go for tommy

on the top of my head I think it was kca359. I got them straight from Australia. I did my calculations and I said if I dont get caught by the customs Im saving about 30E, If I did it will come up the same price like from UK etc. Well I didn't get caught so it was worth the risk.

Attachments

• 12029663_876659292441344_1218341645169892171_o.jpg
    12029663_876659292441344_1218341645169892171_o.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 68
@Luke is the running gear in the foz not the same as sti?
@ gordo - your problem is that you are spoiled for choice. You may contact WL directly and ask what would suit better:

Attachments

• anti roll.jpg
    anti roll.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 52
I put the harder one on on the spec c
Love it,,, have to say I noticed a bigger difference when I put it on the type r

His is spec C = lots of noises in the cabin as it is, so make no difference what so ever :roll: :icon_eyes:

The car is very stiff and noise anyway so don't notice much different.
Handling is a bit better turn in is sharper
With the classic it completely changed the car maybe it was because it wasn't as stiff as the new car.

Back