Hi all! Newbie from Dublin!

Tad

Petrolheads
Hi everyone.

Tad here originaly from Lithuania live in Dublin and heres my FIRST V4 :STi: hope not last.
Have her for nearly 2 years now the engine failed after of 1 weeks driving due to major oil leak in 1 of the rocker covers :icon_cry:
So it took me quite a while to rebuild it do research,homework, youtube etc.. :icon_rolleyes: But im here and shes already covered first 200 miles! Hopefully will be more!
Anyone know the color of it? as its not original, maybe somebody used to own this car? Its in ireland quite a while i think.
Was recommended to join ISDC by a couple of people by now because of its great community and heard and seen so much about it!

Attachments

• Subie.jpg
    Subie.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Welcome along :thumbsup: sorry to hear about the engine trouble but least it's sorted now . Thought it was Lorens scooby stews car from Cavan he had his resprayed the same colour but his was 96 D looks the same . :thumbsup: Any spec on the rebuild

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 169
Thanks guys, stock build all genuine, got a s5 wrc spoiler couple of days ago would like to get it painted, any good places around Dublin who can do some paint? That looks like the same color scoobysub is it rb5 grey? Not sure of color code?

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

It actually does look darker but maybe its just because of different cameras, inside, outside and all that
I Will defo join for car and coffee! bring it on! Should be 99% ready to rock and roll by next week i hope!
Where abouts would it be announced? im in town by the way.

Back