New age sti genome backbox

smokey wrx

Petrolheads
I have an STI genome backbox off a new age impreza for sale!
Seen one recently selling for 300 all polished up it's not scrubbed up or polished or anythin so forgive me but it's as it should be and I'll take 250

pics pics pics......

I'd say spend some time with autosol and take better pics.
I reckon the look of it is putting people off and the one you are comparing yours to was mint!

Appreciate the input graham! I'm not long out of hospital after having neurosurgery so lifting scrubbing or anything physical really is not recommended and mostly not possible! Pictures aren't anything like wonderful I will accept that, but it's the aforementioned illness issue caused a lack of effort in that respect! I sort of figured it'd be known what it is and wouldn't need great detail!
I'll do better than the 250 if someone actually genuinely wants to buy it tho and polish it up themselves!!

Anyone know what it will specifically fit ? Jdm or irish sti. And will it fit directly on to the standard exhaust?
I've an irish blob widetrack sti.

It'll bolt onto anything with a 2.5 inch centre section afaik! I've had it on my classic but it's off a twinscroll blob sti afaik!
The front hanger doesn't hang on a classic! Doesn't affect it really tho!

Thanks for clarifying that Dave!!

Ciaran WRX and mac mac I appreciate the comments!
I'll be out of action for the next 6 months but I've been intermittently sick since last march!
Just have to do zero of anything for the 6 months to be sure to heal!!

Other hanger can be swpopped around for any classic owners
scoobysub bought the other one that was for sale recently and a similar one but older classic version that was fitted to the S201
Very nice GLWTS and get well soon :thumbsup:

since doctor said not to do any heavy lifting get the wife to clean it :D
get well soon :thumbsup:

Back