Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Just a bit of info that may be useful to someone now that I've had these a few weeks and they have gotten a proper run - They are fantastic. Went up the Vee at pace and soaked it right up, no fuss at all, grip has massively improved and the sidewall is nice and stiff. (to the point I notice the standard suspension lacking a bit) Road noise has decreased also. Highly recommend to someone looking to change tyres soon. Hugely confidence inspiring.

Well worth it, I nearly went for Contis but was persuaded by a mate that swears by the Michelins, he has the Pilot Super Sports on a Clio trophy and always sings their praises. Doubt you'd go wrong with these. Picked em up online at €472 for the 4: 215/45/17 XL

Very good tyre alright . got 4 of them a few months ago 235/40/18 . There ment to be very soft But I don't mind that Better see them wearing than lasting forever with no grip:thumbsup:

yes... they are excellent alright for grip.
Do wear a little quick though... but you do get the grip (wet or dry no matter which)

All the lads I know running these are blown away with the grip they give in both wet and dry conditions. But yes they do wear quickly.

The fronts on my mates focus st were worn down after about 8k kms.

When my eagles are due a change I'm going to go with these or the supersports depending how flush I am

Pilot sport 4 s due to be launched after crimbo and supposed to be better again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back