trump new president

;)

Attachments

• 15037121_10154799031219274_2321354053611787454_n.jpg
    15037121_10154799031219274_2321354053611787454_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 62
He's already backtracking on the wall, foreign policy and other statements so I'd say the advisors are doing the work for him already. ISIS will teach him about foreign policy the hard way though.

I think he'll be a good president. Or at least he'll try. Trump being "racist" was a media spin cycle gone wrong on being fuelled on Clinton side. The man grew up in New York where skin colour doesn't matter. In 1986 he was awarded The Ellis Island Medal of Honor with Muhammed Ali and Rosa Parks. It's awarded for "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity".

People are worried of the fallout on his policy changes. He's going to run America as a company. When he's looking at figures he will only see benefits to his company, America. He won't give a sh*t what countries will end up with higher unemployment due to him cutting corporate tax rates etc. It's a business deal and he'll undercut the competition to get the contract. Business is business.

He's at an age now where selfish isn't his first thought. I believe he genuinely wants to make America great again and he believes in what he says.

Scandals about grabbing women by their beef curtains? He was and still is a celeb. Any celebrity will tell you that they regularly get flange thrown at them left, right and centre. If they deny it then they're either a liar or gay. Once it's consensual what's the problem? It's an individuals choice who they offer it up to but we have fùcktards who feel they need to be offended on other women's bahalfs and lose their shìt.

I don't see the issue with deporting criminal illegal immigrants. Why should any country house those.kind of people? Why should any country pay to hold a criminal in jail that is not their resident? His idea of denying any future visas to any country that doesn't take back their criminals is genius.

I think he'll be a good president. Or at least he'll try. Trump being "racist" was a media spin cycle gone wrong on being fuelled on Clinton side. The man grew up in New York where skin colour doesn't matter. In 1986 he was awarded The Ellis Island Medal of Honor with Muhammed Ali and Rosa Parks. It's awarded for "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity".

People are worried of the fallout on his policy changes. He's going to run America as a company. When he's looking at figures he will only see benefits to his company, America. He won't give a sh*t what countries will end up with higher unemployment due to him cutting corporate tax rates etc. It's a business deal and he'll undercut the competition to get the contract. Business is business.

He's at an age now where selfish isn't his first thought. I believe he genuinely wants to make America great again and he believes in what he says.

Scandals about grabbing women by their beef curtains? He was and still is a celeb. Any celebrity will tell you that they regularly get flange thrown at them left, right and centre. If they deny it then they're either a liar or gay. Once it's consensual what's the problem? It's an individuals choice who they offer it up to but we have fùcktards who feel they need to be offended on other women's bahalfs and lose their shìt.

I don't see the issue with deporting criminal illegal immigrants. Why should any country house those.kind of people? Why should any country pay to hold a criminal in jail that is not their resident? His idea of denying any future visas to any country that doesn't take back their criminals is genius.

Hear, Hear!

and if you go and ask why is that part of the world and africa as well as afghanistan are the most unsettled regions its because of money (oil, drugs (poppyfarms) and diamonds)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negotiations well underway with Mexico ????

b0a40662270dbd6b35403a4a8679d4f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back