trump new president

"the lesser evil''
Where Im coming from we have a saying: dog that barks a lot doesn't bite
He hardly is going to be allowed to implement all those stuff that he promised as non of the previous presidents did, so so far is only 'barking' but make no mistake he is nowhere near the threat that Kilary was to the world economy and piece :thumbsup:

Hilary would have gone to war with everyone given half the chance. Trump with his many many flaws at least now stands a chance to make changes, he has the full senate so there will be no contest to him putting regulation through.

Anyway you elect politicians based on promises you know they wont keep, he has been elected despite racist idiotic threats he wont keep, he is the most powerful figure head in the world, but still a figure head at the end of the day.

i dont think trump is going to be half as bad as the people believe him to be,his ego is so big he actually believes he is going to save america,and who knows maybe he will

who knows lets wait and see what happens i have 0 faith and what ive learned from politics is that the more you feed people hate the more they gather around you looking for a potion for the posien that has been fed to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great time to buy anything stateside as the dollar is droppin by the hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't give a fiddler's fook to be honest! Won't affect the amount of tax I pay or anything here so no point being too worried! Sort out our own shite before we worry about the states! Hopefully won't upset any of the US based companies here or I am out of a job again haha

Trump has a big problem with us companies in Ireland and he has always been very out spoken about it and sorting it out so I'd say interesting times ahead

Democracy dosent work

Brits leave Europe

Now this twat leader of most powerful country in the world

[emoji16]

8a47605e3a6f9119f9d016814df3806d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

anyone know any brikkies , i believe thers a few jobs goin in mexico ,lol .

ah no, imo better him than her .

Im sorry Shane but you are contradicting yourself in your post.
Sadly when the americans $hit themselves it splatters all over the world. Wall street and the US banks were the reason for the world economic collapse and the recession we are all going through. How many people in ireland (and not only) lost their jobs, houses , savings etc. This is the reason why we will be paying for the next 20 or so years to save the banks, and why the water charges were introduced, and why fuel gone up and taxes and insurance. Like it or not we are directly affected of what happens across the pond :(

I know what you're saying Tommy but what I mean is no matter who their president is it won't affect our normal day to day stuff. Well unless there is some war or global thing then yes of course it will affect us but what I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter who is the president there as we have our bunch of knob heads to ruin our country so don't really need to worry about the US.
I probably contradicted myself again there haha but I'm not too well up when it comes to political stuff, or most stuff for that matter haha

There's a very good chance Trump could start a war though

Unless it's all been for show

Wishful thinking imo

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hilary more likely to go to war. Trump more likely to insight civil war within his own borders.

It's like choosing between drowning or burning to death. ****ed either way.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back