Wanted: GoPro Hero 3 or 4

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Hey folks, anyone have a go pro hero 3 or 4 for sale. Looking for one for the track car. Obviously it needs to be perfect and a few extras would be nice....

Was a good few on adverts and dd Martin I was selling the motorsport ones last year
They are moving along fast tec wise the new ones are the job

Iv had a look Keith. Id prefer to buy from someone i can trust.... I just find adverts and donedeal a bit hit and miss! So just figured someone here might have one there not getting use out of. ????

Going to keep an eye out tomoro, black Friday and all! What would be the best sites to get the likes of a go pro on for a good deal???

That's the original camera they brought out. Think that's what Adrian uses in the saxo. Id love to get a hero 3 or 4.

Have the 3 or the 4 here not sure what one
All the same thing if you ask me unless your mad into it the basic one is grand

Think i got a bargain here. Black Friday served me well!! Its a gopro hero 3 black edition. The accessories alone are worth a lot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161125-111936.png
    Screenshot_20161125-111936.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20161125-112014.png
    Screenshot_20161125-112014.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
cock ring with go pro attachment woow , Im seriously falling behind the new fashion in the indoor games

connect with 3d virtual glasses and watch your cock taking a trip of a lifetime :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Back