Ds2500 vs pagid rs29 for 6 pot ap calipers opinions

I know what ya mean man but those numbers will let you decide which ones you want and can Google it very easy then I'm going to try alyn in as performance tomorrow will let ye know how I get on

yes its a great reference to have those numbers. keep us posted if you find something well prices.

I doubt il get decent prices the cheapest is the link colm sent me @ 250 for ferodo and the pagid coming in a lot dearer

As said you may be able to fit Grahamos pad in wich is a little bit smaller
but it's not listed as a part number for your caliper so you'd need to see
ferrodo be my choice for a everyday pad
there's a reason why 7 out of 10 cars are fitted with Feroddo from factory
quality every time for every application for every type use :thumbsup:

Ah I know colm just gauging opinions more so I more than likely will get the ferodo and maybe the pagid fir the ring trip in the new year

The Ferrodo DS2500 are brilliant...

... but the Pagids are certainly a very good pad too and far superior to the likes of EBC (yellow) etc.

Have used some of their track pads on customer cars in the late 90s and certainly top choice at the time.
Same with oem road pads for the likes of Audis and Porsche etc... very good and have run the oem road pads in my blob, and my hawk came with them fitted when I bought it (every bit as good or better than the Subaru oem).

Not familiar with the RSL29 though, but certainly their other pads are top quality stuff and I cannot imagine this one is any different.

Was onto alyn in as performance and he recommended the performance friction z compound working out @ 145 pounds all in plus post which is a savage price and for track he recommended the rst3 pad but they're about 260 do going to go with the of

Have a new set of ds2500 there on the shelf can put them the car to compare them But there the same as grahams calipers :thumbsup:

Back