Ds2500 vs pagid rs29 for 6 pot ap calipers opinions

I've only used the Ferodo myself in the AP's track and road, just savage and low dust.
Don't murder discs either.
Very cheap too for my calipers.
Got them in Italy on eBay uk, thanks to Colm who sent me a link.

Cheers graham I got different calipers so the ferodo are coming in fairly pricy and the pagid are a little bit more but using a vat number could probably get them cheaper

Jesus that's not good!
What type AP calliper have you got? Maybe mail them lads with the calliper code.
Mine is used on the mclaren car, the one before the P1, so I was amazed they were that cheap!

Got a set for the rear gold brembo off GG in uk for 90euro during the week too.

get your caliper model number you should be able to get online the blueprint of the pads
thats a great price. I wonder would the above fit my calipers they are CP5570?

Mine are cp5570 graham the same as dontommys I think that's the problem I don't mind the money so much,was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the pagid they're getting good reviews

My calipers came with brand new discs and pads. I looked all over the pads but could not find any indication of brand/make/model
these were only old bookmarked links since when I bought the calipers, one more link I found in my list:
http://www.elise-shop.com/brakes-c-9.html

Last edited:
Yours being the same as mine tommy cp5570 the ap pad number is cp5070d51 and the ferodo number is frp3076 the pagid number is e8018rs29 and then you have carbon lorraine 5009w51t17

cheers gordo :thumbsup:
what Im saying is that I don't know what make I have as a future reference - there is no marks or numbers on the pads.

Back