Bertie economic advice

Whatever we may think about Bertie, I was only saying similar the other day. There's another crash on its way sooner than people think.

Mate of mine works for the financial regulator and did his best to stop me buyin my impreza a few months back because he swears there's another crash comin! Told me a few things that would frighten ye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate of mine works for the financial regulator and did his best to stop me buyin my impreza a few months back because he swears there's another crash comin! Told me a few things that would frighten ye

I tried stopping ya copying me too ya bollox, this town ain't big enough for 2 imprezas hahaha

Seriously though I've heard alot of rumors from lads in work about a huge worldwide crash coming! Hope it's not true

It's bad when the financial regulator doesn't regulate
anything correctly. Another crash is always expected.

I tried stopping ya copying me too ya bollox, this town ain't big enough for 2 imprezas hahaha

Seriously though I've heard alot of rumors from lads in work about a huge worldwide crash coming! Hope it's not

According to him it's worldwide aswell, reckons there's nothin the European Central Bank can do bout it! He reckoned I'd be better off havin the cash in my pocket but not in the bank! Hopefully Donald trump can sort everything out for us haha

Love the scare mongers predicting our financial ruin .
We all know that economies rise and fall .
Has happened so many times now but nobody knows exactly when it will go either way.

People been up to their ears in debt for a mortgage in a posh area and huge car loans to keep up with next doors new audi or bmw and doing the weekly shop on the credit card is where the problem lies in my opinion . Then when things go Tits up blame someone else for their bad debt and the house they are paying over the odds for beacause of the reduced market value for . Wake up like .

We're crashing for the last 8 years lads :icon_grin: don't worry about it once you have space in the bunker for food and a blow up doll your grand

Back