OEM Parts Monthly Group Buy - October - Lambda/ Air Fuel Sensors

scoobycolm

ISDC Club Member
group-buy.jpeg

OEM PARTS will be now running a Monthly Group Buy for Members
For October we will be doing a Group Buy special on 02 Sensors

All Genuine Denso and Bosch Lambda/ Air Fuel Sensors as fitted to Subaru at a UNBEATABLE price.
This is a one time offer and the prices that items sell for will only be available on these Group Buys and the more people that are interested the cheaper the price will be.
Please only put your name down if you are a Genuine Buyer so we make sure this works out for people looking to save money on there Pride & Joy

We are also open to suggestions for Novembers Group buy and hope that this brings savings to Club Members as this will be Monthly so the more organised you are the more you will save as is our intention doing this so up to Members
If there is no interest in above we can change this month to something else that suits better
so feedback welcome

I think this is a Good idea and will help the pockets of Members so let me know what group buys you want me to run each month and i will do no problem

No minimum number of Members required to proceed and will go ahead regardless I think is the best policy just the more there are the cheaper will be

Thanks

Colm
OEMPARTS :thumbsup:
www.oemparts.ie

Attachments

• group-buy.jpeg
    group-buy.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
no interest in this
so if Members can decide something else they want I can save a few euro for them less of a margin only reason is doing something for the club
not required just thought id do something nice for members and save them a few euro as would have liked it myself
if not this month no hassle
but members should think something for november then
up to yall i get the exposure even if doesn't go ahead in fact it makes it easier being honest but id like to follow trough on my offer :thumbsup:

That sounds like a really good idea to me, no need for an O2 sensor now tho, what kinda percentage reduction would be offered on parts? We'd say for ten people or something?

That is a good idea Colm, maybe look at a list of the commonly bought and sold things on here and then see if lads need any. Il be in the market for some bits soon (hopefully) il give you a shout then.

That sounds like a really good idea to me, no need for an O2 sensor now tho, what kinda percentage reduction would be offered on parts? We'd say for ten people or something?

It varies per item ,supplier etc.
But ultimately will save money for Members
That's as best I can answer that if you get me [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get you yeah... If only it was MAF this month lol how much are you for one for the legacy?
Just to be sure, IAT sensor is part of it yea? Pm if you want I'll need one ????

Will pm when I get home
Sure I can do something for ya [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back