Newage STi Rear Strut Top Mounts

toyscrota

4 doors are better than 2 doors
ISDC Club Member
2 new rear strut top mounts for newage Subaru Impreza STi both left and right side.
Bought off main dealers for €180 (were special order) last week turns out they are not required and cant return.

€150 ono

Attachments

• topmounts.JPG
    topmounts.JPG
    667.9 KB · Views: 161
  • topmounts1.JPG
    topmounts1.JPG
    533.7 KB · Views: 160
  • topmounts2.JPG
    topmounts2.JPG
    591.2 KB · Views: 160
bump still have these if anybody wants them
offers.....

Are they for a wide track or does that matter...how much are you looking for them
Thanks
Keith

Are they for a wide track or does that matter...how much are you looking for them
Thanks
Keith

Not sure Keith. I gave main dealer chassis number off my bug STi and this is what he gave me.
They cost €180. Whatever you want to offer me, no good to me now.

Firstly, not trying to ruin your sale James but I think if Keith's car is wide track as in. Pcd 114.3 x 5 these won't fit as the bug eye sti is pcd 100 x 5.

Now in the event you want wide track top mounts I have as new Genuine STI Group N top mounts for sale which I bought for my old blob eye Sri, cost me 256 sterling New fro. Scoobyparts, 100 Euro takes them???????? and I'll bring them to Dublin for u on Saturday

And even you can fit them for Keith in the spot there on the parking... thats what l can full service Kieran - fair play to you :1poke: :icon_grin:

Firstly, not trying to ruin your sale James but I think if Keith's car is wide track as in. Pcd 114.3 x 5 these won't fit as the bug eye sti is pcd 100 x 5.

Now in the event you want wide track top mounts I have as new Genuine STI Group N top mounts for sale which I bought for my old blob eye Sri, cost me 256 sterling New fro. Scoobyparts, 100 Euro takes them���� and I'll bring them to Dublin for u on Saturday

Not at all! i don't want to sell them to somebody and find out they dont fit! Belt away.

Back