Impreza 2.0L N/A

That's a shame but can you not hit credit union Motorsport for a small loan (1500) then get a diesel van for work?
Keep the Impreza.....

I could but I still live with parents so they wouldn't allow me two cars at the same time. No space.

Sometimes Parents are right and ultimately they always want what is best for you
so I would be listening to them
can always get another down the line :thumbsup:
cars come and go Eanna

Theres a nice enough Corsa for sale at work so might pick that up. Dirty diesel, blocked DPF lol :icon_biggrin:

Must be the mother. They're not always right. Ever since I started driving my mother was always "would you not get a proper, normal car" "with all the money you spent you'd have a newer car".

Like what dear? "There was a 2011 corsa up on..."

Cue me exit stage left and the father letting out a sigh and muttering "feicin wimmin" under his breath.

GLWTS Eanna.

Must be the mother. They're not always right. Ever since I started driving my mother was always "would you not get a proper, normal car" "with all the money you spent you'd have a newer car".

Like what dear? "There was a 2011 corsa up on..."

Cue me exit stage left and the father letting out a sigh and muttering "feicin wimmin" under his breath.

GLWTS Eanna.

Sounds like my household!

Mom: "Would you not get something newer?".

Me: "Can you give me a couple thousand to buy something new?".

Mom: "I haven't a notion of buying anything for you!".

Jeasus man she's a lovely motor, I'd say you'll be sad to watch it leave with a different pilot, was looking for one of those before I bought the legacy too lol

I'm hearing that you'd have a proper car cheaper tax more economical blah blah since 2005 .

Father loves the subarus . Mother not so much .

It's my money so I drive what makes me happy and until somebody else buys me a car that's how it'll be .

Couldn't imagine driving a corsa corolla golf etc etc .

Don't let someone else tell you how to live man.

Think you'd regret selling the scooby . Nobody drives from Galway to dublin for a night meet if they don't love their car . Ffs I reckon you'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if it had subaru written on it .

Just my 2 cents

She's in for a fair shock if she turns up at the church :icon_grin:

Humanist thingy in the hotel were having . Going for few pints now :icon_jook:

Ffs I reckon you'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if it had subaru written on it.

Quote of the century. I know what you mean man but parents are onto me all the time. Think it has to happen, I love it to bits but such is life. I'll be sad when it leaves.

Last edited:
Parents were at me many years ago for spending 1400 a year on tax on my M3 Evo.... So I
Sold it and bought the Spec C for 35k and cheaper tax.... Ha ha ha...

Should of seen their faces!!

Never listen to your parents is my motto go with your gut.
Living at home is the time to buy expensive cars.... Women, houses etc eventually will stop most of the fun.

Back