Respray needed...

ZA_B4

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads, came back from JAE in the UK, but came back with quite a bit of paint woes, nothing happened at the show but advice was shared and now i'm looking for options, either a full respray or the other option is to go with a full plastidip treatment, can anyone recommend anyone who won't bankrupt me?
There are quite a few reasons to do this but mostly just want to start with a clean fresh paint job as part of my plain to restore the B4 to its former glory.
Was thinking of just going with the original 18L colour or going with a new colour like candy apple red or something similar so i would really like to have this done by someone who knows what they're doing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good paint jobs are not cheap anywhere from 3k up is a tough ball park of what your looking at

Thanks scoobysub, if thats what it is then thats what i will pay but also don't mind taking it across the pond to uk to have it done if it means saving a bit of cash, I mean we all know how much things can be a rip off here, but that being said i'd much rather support local trade if it can be done.

2grand off a reputable lad in waterford whose done cams and evos for lads with years,as long as the car isnt over the top banged up,eating into prep time etc,he does a top job though and all those jobs held up well over the years.

Good price
any name and details
post up
be handy for lads in future when they search the forum to find where to get done ��

damien maher is his name,ferrybank in waterford,i dont have his number handy but il get it,the last i heard he was doing a project and wouldnt be taking on until the new year,but a lot of people go to him down this way.

Have a lad near me who is pretty good and very reasonable with prices.
About an hour away from Leixlip.
Use him for trade stuff all the time and have always been happy with the results.
Expect a few weeks waiting time before he can take it in as he is always busy.

Patrick Kearney: zero eight six 3353060
Rathdangan, Co Wicklow

Anyone ever use finbar cunningham in tyrrellspass? Seen some of his work but dont know how it stands the test of time. Or jarleth ennis in castletown.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

Has anyone started doing any plastidip work?

hey I was looking into plastic dip, few places that does it, and your looking 900- 1500 for a full car. depending on size

the other option is wrap which can be done a bit cheaper, and also comes with 3 years warranty most places.

It's like anything man if you pay €2k you get €2k's worth
You pay €4/€5k your getting that worth I am getting my car done in ricks car care in Dublin there work is just serious
You will pay for it but well well worth it looks like it came from the factory when they are finished

Has anyone started doing any plastidip work?

I had my wheels plastidiped some time ago - good craic, good fun doing it knowing, that you wont ruin the car. But will start peeling eventually, and its not question of IF, its question of WHEN.

Its good if you are not feeling brave enough with respray, but want to see how the change of color will affect your car.

Back