My 2006 WRX SL PPP -JamieKerry

Great info Colm, took a quick snap of the book. Subaru Ireland had the car for 6 months. I will certainly be doing a few mods and mapping it but I would like to get a base figure first to see where I am starting from.. Hoping to get an sti up pipe and intercooler sorted for it shortly.

1474146641756-1803784330.jpg

It's nice to have if you leave the car standard
if your modifying it then it's useless
as you will most likely
remap
change intercoller for a STi one
so its only something that needs to preserved / verified if staying that way
sports cat is only real thing that will stay once mods start
id guess any car with the pro drive inter cooler pipe as long as other options are there too or have been changed for better is most likely genuine
as Dave said Subaru Uk. etc. Can verify your cars ðelivery spec or Subaru Ireland possibly if Irish car
I've noticed a lot of well speed cars here where Subaru Ireland Demonstrators cars
I'd say 1 -2 per year where sold to each garage after Subaru Ireland drove them as staff cars for a few months
usually this is the way from any main dealers I worked in
Garage it was originally from is unfortunately gone Barkell Motors.
My car was from there too
Nice Fella

Attachments

• 1474146641756-1803784330.jpg
    1474146641756-1803784330.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
Give finnegans a ring very helpful re service history and options when sold also check for. Bill of sale as all options selected will be on the sale sheet
yes getting figures before work is a great idea
the difference between that figure and the one. after work Are the best guide for Work done just make sure to use the same dyno for both figures for Acuracy
as said above we have the rolling road Day in elite performance in November I think but someone else will confirm
It is Subsidised if you are a full member so it's deffo worth. Doing
lots of lads on here who are willing to help etc so well worth joining up,
CiaranWRX there has already done. The WRX power increase thing so I'm sure would help you out with advice
and advise cheapest best way to go about it
Great club man get involved and you'll be delighted you did :thumbsup:

A wealth of information there Colm. Thanks a million :)

I looked through my book and my car was also purchased at Barkell Motors. No sign of the Prodrive authentication sheet. I will email Subaru Ireland with the VIN to double check.

Back