Please help!! Lost dogs

seanie

Attachments

• sammy and elsie.jpg
    sammy and elsie.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 86
Shared in Liscannor,Lahinch,Doolin,lis doon,Ennis,Bally Vaughan, 6 mile bridge,Limerick,cratloe woods, tuam,Dublin, Uk......

On my FB page.

Most of my "out-laws"... Are from those areas!

Please god you find them.

Shared in Liscannor,Lahinch,Doolin,lis doon,Ennis,Bally Vaughan, 6 mile bridge,Limerick,cratloe woods, tuam,Dublin, Uk......

On my FB page.

Most of my "out-laws"... Are from those areas!

Please god you find them.

cheers for that, please god.
the missus is in bits but i feel worse for the girl that was minding them.

No problem!

If my two pitties went off I'd be lost!

Can only imagine what it's like.

I pray to god they will come back ASAP!! , to ye.

Shared on Facebook

Any sign of them

no sightings whatsoever which is unusual as i know a lot of people who walk and drive the road daily which is a quiet road.
most likely picked up by someone just hope that someone is nice enough to bring them to vet or similar as they are chipped.
not holding my breath though

Hi Seanie,

Sorry didn't see this one sooner.

Seanie, I take it you have this up on your facebook with pictures, when/ where etc... if so... share it to the ASH Animal Rescue page https://www.facebook.com/ashanimalrescue/ One of the admins will then make it go live at the top or the ASH feed.

It is one of the busiest animal facebook pages in Ireland (over 19k direct likes and typically reach about 55k people) and often lost animals are found back this way.

Last edited:
Hi Seanie,

Sorry didn't see this one sooner.

Seanie, I take it you have this up on your facebook with pictures, when/ where etc... if so... share it to the ASH Animal Rescue page https://www.facebook.com/ashanimalrescue/ One of the admins will then make it go live at the top or the ASH feed.

It is one of the busiest animal facebook pages in Ireland (over 19k direct likes and typically reach about 55k people) and often lost animals are found back this way.

thanks for the help, one of my mates is putting it up now.
thanks again

Shared for you on wife's f.b.as I don't do f.b. really hope you find them ...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back