Any upcoming events for Autumn 2016?

MLC

Sunday Drivers
Hi folks,

Just bought a scooby (see here) and would like to meet a few fellow owners. All going well I'll take out a full membership after that. Is there anything planned over the next few weeks/months? I'm Dublin based, so something in this part of the country would be ideal. I've seen the night meets mentioned, any idea where/when the next one is on?

Thanks for any info offered and hope to see some of you soon. :thumbsup:

Gav

Perks of full membership means you will have access to the official events section which has all the times dates published of all meets etc

Join as a full member and you will have access to all info. Club track day is also coming soon you could pop in for a view and may squeeze few passo laps from the lads

Really would recommend membership. Some people don't like to be held back by a paywall but we like to keep things structured and cut out any messing. You get access to events and drives throughout the year and get the opportunity to really show off your car. Great way to put the usernames/cars to the faces.

As has being said above events are reserved for full members:thumbsup: but you are welcome to Come along to a club event if you want to see what happens and what the club is about :thumbsup:

As has being said above events are reserved for full members:thumbsup: but you are welcome to Come along to a club event if you want to see what happens and what the club is about :thumbsup:

as far as I understand this, poor lad is being told to come to event, but nobody told him when the next one is and where its gonna be held.

Problem is, we usually dont want to reveal those things on publicly accessible pages, as it might bring unwanted attention. To be clear on this one, our meets are without excessive revving engines, absolutely no racing or drifting on parking lot. These are things we want to avoid at all costs, and it often takes one lad to ruin evening for all.

If the committee are happy MLC could come to the Airside Dublin meet next Im organising month to get a feel for the club. If so il post up the details here.

Were not the stone cutters man we just try to keep meets ect to full members as it cuts a lot of messing out and we need to keep the clubs reputation as good as possible, Im sure you understand.

Thanks for all the replies. I posted after reading the Sticky (Notice Regarding ISDC Club Events), which invites forum members along to one event to get a feel for things before taking out full membership. Maybe that's not really done anymore?

In any case, I appreciate the need for discretion and understand that meets shouldn't be a free-for-all. It seems that the club is well run and is careful about protecting its reputation. In fact, that's the kind of club I'd like to be a member of. So if it keeps things simpler, I'll join up later today and look forward to seeing some of you soon.

Thanks,
Gav

West Dublin. So anything happening around Dublin or North Leinster would suit me fine.
Gav

best 50 you'll spend this year . a must for a subaru driver in this country !

:653:

OK, I'm convinced :icon_grin:
I've just paid the membership sub, so I can look you all in the eye when I turn up at the next meet. :subaruimprezawrxico

Talk soon!

Gav

OK, I'm convinced :icon_grin:
I've just paid the membership sub, so I can look you all in the eye when I turn up at the next meet. :subaruimprezawrxico

Talk soon!

Gav

Ha brilliant. Welcome to the club, get a car thread going after youve found your way around the forum.

:subaru:

Back