Wrx and forrester bits wanted

chewypops

Sunday Drivers
I'm looking for the following bits. I can arrange collection .

Front seats to fit a gc8/classicAnything considered just need to be relatively clean and buckety.
Standard forester suspension front and rear 98-02
Forester turbo s rear diff
Forester hi/low gearbox
Larger front disks and Calipers
Rear disk conversion
A standard exhaust system the quieter the better!!

Omp style 6 bolt sterering boss to suit classic
6no 7j 5x100 15'' wheels I will consider anything but any thing that looks like a speedline corse would be epic

If someone has a complete forester turbo s with a blown engine or something that would also be great

Thanks in advance

One of the lads just crashed his car today selling seats out of it might be what your after

Would those seat be a direct replacement for the one in the classic? Excuse my ignorance but I'm in compleatly new territory here

Loads of people fit new age seats in classic Impreza
So I'd say yes but I'm sure one of the tec heads will be along to confirm
I think new age seat sits a small bit higher

I got a almost new set of hawkeye seat up if your interrested really nice seats

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 165
What size discs u looking for I've a set off sti 330 m I think front n back ones not sure maybe 290 . I've also standard b4 calipers front and discs .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

What size discs u looking for I've a set off sti 330 m I think front n back ones not sure maybe 290 . I've also standard b4 calipers front and discs .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I picked up calipers and disks last night. but thanks

i have almost everything sourced now. still looking for a set of complete forester struts. after that its just the night nav specific bits

sqeeky bum time

Ok im under pressure at this stage. i NEED a standard exhaust. cat back or just back box. Forester or impreza, as close to cork as possible.

updated

still looking for a HI/Low box and a steering wheel boss
but also looking for a set of fog lamp blanking covers

I also would like to swap my new age seats for a set for a classic.

Back