Assetto Corsa

Don't like creating new threads so will update this one.

Anyone here playing AC on PC?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

got it last year and was shocked by gameplay , havnt played it since , forza all day long for me

I play it on ps but normally just join a drift lobby and have fun, I'd need a steering wheel to do circuit racing as its difficult with a controller

I’m playing Gran Turismo like a lunatic at the moment. I want to try Assetto Cora’s before buying though.

I’m playing Gran Turismo like a lunatic at the moment. I want to try Assetto Cora’s before buying though.
Where are you based and is it PC or PS you want to try?

Old post recival I guess, but any other people playing it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Havent played for some time now. Didnt have time nor chance to play lately. But it is still one of the best sims out there

There is new game coming out in very short time called ACC - Assetto Corsa Competizione. It will be based on Blancpain GT series only.

You can already see some in-game footage surfacing on web. Looks promising: dynamic weather, multiplayer with ranking system, day, night, ability to swap drivers I think too.

yes, I am already excited about that game - I am sure their physics will be spot on. My biggest hope is that they include multiplayer iRacing style - that would be an absolute dream

They will, I think that was second biggest point after dynamic weather.

If that's true I'm probably postponing my dipping in to iR even further :)

one advice, dont touch iRacing - its sooo expensive. Especially if you wanna race something else than the basic series - then what happens is, their multiplayer will spoil you so much, that no other game will satisfy you

Back