05 sti blob widetrack

Took me a month to offload mine just on Sunday.
Just be patient mate...my advice would be look to shift to the uk either.
GLWTS

By god didn't think this would be still here! I thought it was very reasonably priced.
I think lads are looking for more modified yokes with big power etc.
They mustn't realise that you will not get one from japan for that kind of money.
Even in the UK blob's hold their value very well.

That's crazy. In my opinion a widetrack blob is worth way more than you're asking so can't believe it hasn't shifted!

funny market is the irish market. first people complain about no clean cars for sale and then there is a few nice one and no buyers. Its pity if this one also goes to UK

looks like things are slowing down a bit re brexit and insurance
but september tends to be slow aswell anyway

It called back to school/collage lol

only had 1 caller on the P1, and was up forsale over 2 months, including 1month on done deal

On the market again lads.
Price as before € 9950 no offers.
Taxed end Feb
Nct Jan 2019.
Flew through the test.
Straight deal as I've my eye on something.

Good value at that for wide track, glwts.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How is this still for sale, I was looking at this before I viewed my WRX. The STI was out of my price range.

The cash waiting for the right car brigade on donedeal want it for 6/7k usuall story :facepalm: . Stick to your price it's worth that again even if you drive it for the year :thumbsup:

You need more aggressive add on DD to chase away the usual time wasters. Thats why l post only on here or adverts as on there you dont give your number risking someone in the middle of the night after a few drinks to be ringing you offering a swap for a bag of union rings and a donkey

Back