05 sti blob widetrack

Kilfree

Octane Boostaholics
Time to move on so here goes.
A lovely original and standard sti in crystal grey.
175 kms. Nct Jan 17
Cartell report on request
New discs and pad all round.
Never painted or damaged
Full stamped service history
Touchscreen dvd player
Lamco boost gauge
Dccd
IC water spray
Lovely tight car
€9950 straight sale only
086 2603794.
101341bec09d7e48e04dbc58c616e5dc.jpg
d66191f26db663803e6ed61d85ee2ca6.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a beauty, someone will be lucky to get it. Wide track blob eyes are in demand

Glwts

Last edited:
Lovely tidy car best of luck with the sale. Well priced, would love to have this one.

It has competition at the moment on dd. Same colour car, only difference is the wheels and price tag. Mint car in the best colour scheme.

The only thing with that car gary it never seems to stay with one lad for long it's changed hands a good few times in the last year or so maybe more,not saying there's anything wrong could be any reason or circumstances but I know the one I'd go for just my two cents

It's Deffo worth more that that money there 10k sterling across the pond for a shite one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is one of the few cars Ive seen lately that are not hugely overpriced.
Looks immaculate, its the last of the 2.0 and widetrack .... It only need is a patience for the right person to come by.
I would not touch the price or if I did It would be north :thumbsup:

Mint car and hold firm on price!!

Serious bang for buck.

I will say it again till I don't die!

Our Irish market.... People want the best possible cars for half the price...

We need to send a memo to all prospective buyers, that the recession prices of performance cars is gone!!!

Boils my blood....

At this rate I'll let my one off for 8k just to under cut you and get a sale.... Bit of the bold Russian juice... As luck money to me.... I'll give you a a new water to pump & 60% DS2500 pads to suit the car!

whats your last price?? .......... LAD!!!!
Cash waiting!!! For right car....

Totally agree graham lads buying cars in this country are ar5eholes borderline insulting you so they can get a cracking deal on the car

Last edited:
Back